cake freak AKA gym freak

Saturday, October 10, 2009

SPM will be very soon.

Hey guys, it's been a long time that I have ignored my "diary" . Well, can you imagine how hard I'm going on with my life right now? Every day I have to wake up at about 4.30 am to study and I can only go to bed around 12 am. This is too torturing! I can't stand any longer. But what to do? For that piece of certificate, we have to suffer . Sigh, good luck SPM candidates, we will just suffer for 30 days more, I need to get As. Hope that God does notice my sacrifaction upon all these . T_T , May God bless you guys and me =) Amen. Well, I was really gone mad last night. My dad came back at 9pm and at that time I was watching the TV. Then he came out of his room telling me that he messed up my wardrobe WITHOUT ANY REASON. ^*^#@#$#@.... Then I went to the room and spent all my time to tidy my wardrobe. KANASAI one. Till now I still can't forgive what he did to me."Bek Chek"

No comments:

Post a Comment