cake freak AKA gym freak

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Scream for Argentina ; Sad for Argentina

The Team that represents Argentina .
MESSI~

Happy for a successful goal .



Fighting for the ball ; fighting for their coutries.
ARGENTINA ROCKS!




I'm a total big fans of Argentina . HAHAHA, I'm serious LOL. Last night , the tournament Argentina VS Germany was so fascinating . I put all my expectation in Argentina . But , eventually ,they failed it . 0:4 , I felt kinda disappointed. Never mind , I'm ready to wait for the next FIFA with Argentina to be the next champion LOL Have I gone overboard ?LOL Whatever, just get used to it . I'm kinda crazy lately LOL . I was screaming at the TV as I saw that Argentina seemed so opportunistic to score LOL but they couldn't , as Germany was too strong and they were good at defending .

No comments:

Post a Comment