cake freak AKA gym freak

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Darren's 17th Birthday Celebration


Darren,the birthday boy~


The texture was nice enough.



Lighting the candles~


He loves to do this kind of face.


I'm so sorry that now I'm just starting to write about Darren's Birthday. Feeling apologetic =D.
Okay, Friday's event. I bought a cake from Wilton Cake House and about 1pm I went to Parkson.Nobody was there ,there were sort of procrastinator.Whatever =D We had our Pizza meal, Eddie broke the record because he had eaten 6 pieces of pizza, ravenous? Perhaps. Okay, to end up the meal, we asked the waiter to bring the cake out of the fridge and we sang "Happy birthday song."The cake used to be nice BUT it tasted awful that day. I was so angry with the one who made this cake. He didn't really make a fresh cake for me.Instead, he used the one which was put in the fridge for so long . The cake was not soft enough,hardened cheese cake. I was so sorry that time. Whatever. After meal, we went to watch a movie. ICE EDGE 3~ sooooooo cuteeeeee. Still, I appreciate everything. =D thanks for your tolerance XD.


No comments:

Post a Comment