cake freak AKA gym freak

Friday, January 29, 2010

Here a late welcome of 2010 LOL

What so ever, I feel so lonely lately. Not because I don't have friends. BUT I miss my dearest Tze . I recalled back last year . Though we had a busy year but we always been together. But now, it's just two ends of the world. I should accept this. I will wait for you here , swear on my life ! And so Pong, she is coming back on 12th. Do miss her too. Doing A level this year, kind of hard and I should work hard on my own. Wish me luck!

Frowning ,
Can't get out of frustration,
angry and down and thinking about the problems around us.
World gets smaller and gone colourless.
Turn back and see there's only smiles on people faces but not mine.
BUT,
TODAY the earth is still rotating for us,
Sun rises for us.
The period of growing up needs to go through sadness,
building up with tears.
Without difficulties how can you taste the happiness of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment