cake freak AKA gym freak

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Do you understand?


Hey diary, I have missed you since the day I started to have my emo phase.
boy,
can you read my mind ?
do you understand what my body languages are trying to say?
I can forgive you if you are too dumbass to understand everything , but I will never forgive you if you don't give a damn about me .
You woo-ed me in the first place,
you wanted me in the first place,
you caught my heart ,
you had my attention and concerns all about you .
Yet, LATELY , YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH A JERK .
ARE THE BOYS ALWAYS THE SAME?
THEY TREAT YOU LIKE A PRINCESS IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT END UP NEGLECTING YOU .
you said you loved me , you missed me
I want no WORDS
I want words with actions , but you never prove to me , day by day, my faith in you fades away.
whom should I put the blame ?
I am trying hard to save this , but if you are not working on it , it will just end up like this.
I am tired. I DAREN'T TO BELIEVE IN YOUR WORDS. I AM AFRAID.
Please, once again , let me feel that I mean something to you, I feel so terrible , but you never care, don't ever break a girl's heart, YOU WILL GET KARMA

No comments:

Post a Comment