cake freak AKA gym freak

Sunday, June 26, 2011

SG.

Dear diary , I am in Singapore right now . Yea , shopping trip. I broke up with my boy . My best friend said that I was too impulsive, so I texted him for the last time ,hoping that miracle would happen . But , I think both of us daren't to face it anymore, he didn't answer my question in the text , but at last he sent me a text while I have already arrived in singapore for seven hours . Saying , :hope you enjoy your trip in Singapore. But , I seriously don't wanna give up on him . Is it wrong to break up with him first? Every single place that I havef stepped on in Singapore always reminds me about him. Even the very normal t shirt , I love sg. Yea, I love sg. He is trying to keep something from me, what's the thing that he doesn't wanna tell me ? Till now I am still curious about it .

No comments:

Post a Comment