cake freak AKA gym freak

Monday, August 31, 2009

Know what? 3 more days to go

I was so happy when I finished my tests today. English 1 and Add maths 1. Exam is fun when you know how to answer the questions. Agree? As I was wearing my school uniform, I realised that it's quite tight. HOW COULD THIS BE? This was just so cruel to me. Serve me right. Back to glutton's life these few days. Okay, deal here. I have to eat some food with low calories but high fibre ==! Today's add maths was too easy. Thanks God. Know what? I wrote an essay about my Borneo Rainforest trip . This was really "non-fiction" because I had no idea to write an essay with a title :" the secret lies in me forever.." or "MOVIES" .Perhaps if the question titled "Love" , I would get something to write about it. Tomorrow will be Chemistry paper 1 and 3, Good luck to form 5 columbans. I received my class T shirt this morning. Just nice because that was a sign or indication of my beloved 5L3!

No comments:

Post a Comment