cake freak AKA gym freak

Friday, August 28, 2009

Recalling everything is wonderful.

Indeed, it is the best not to grow up as a teenager but remain as a kid . Everyday, I have to face different kind of stress. But I will never tell myself that my life is so boring ,so meaningless, so agonizing. Because grumble cannnot change anything . This morning, as I woke up, I surfed the net. Searching for "the little mermaid" and waiting for it to be downloaded completely. I wasn't childish or inmature,I was thinking that fairy tales or those cartoons during my time would be the best. The story was nice though it was outdated. =D I admitted,cartoon is always my favourite. Alright, after that I watched Lion king again. So touching and meaningful. This will be the only best way to entertain myself. Too bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment