cake freak AKA gym freak

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My dear, feeling so painful right now?




Saturday. 3 days left. I'm waiting for the nightmare to come. My trial 1. It's always so unfair and unfortunate for form 5 students ,agree? Right. Today, Loo invited me to have lunch with her. We had our lunch " kueh chap" together at Miri Food Court. It tasted EWWW, disgusting. Sorry, I'm just telling the truth here instead of insulting . After that, we went to visit grandma. At about 3.30pm, we went to church. Well, only Loo and I there.Then, we went to playground. Climbing here and there, playing and running. We weren't childish, honestly. LOL. Then, we went to play see-saw. First only me and her were playing that. After a little while, came Tze,Lyn,Yan and Pong. We did a very rediculous thing. Each side of the see saw seated by three persons. Incredulous right? We underestimated the danger of playing see-saw LOL. When we were screaming,laughing while sitting on the see-saw , playing, Pong slipped down from the see-saw. Because she had slipped off from the see-saw,the weight of that side decreased. And her partner- Loo, was thrown and lurched forward and was hitted by the see-saw and she was injured. I was feeling guilty because I was the one sitting at another side with Tze T_T. She hurt her chin and her jaw was aching . I don't know if she's feeling better right now. SORRY ='( Today was a bad day. Later, she went home. We went to Marina Bay without her company =(. So sad. My love, get well soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment