cake freak AKA gym freak

Monday, August 24, 2009

Yea,it's holiday again.Good or bad?

Yea, I fulfilled your wish Ling.LOL. I'm so envy with those students who are not Form 5 yet. They can just enjoy fully their holiday. My holiday, is just busy.I made a lot of commitments before holiday began. I told myself to use the time wisely,but indeed it is very hard to fulfil the wishes. Yesterday was Loo's birthday, we celebrated together with our friends- Ray and Nick at Parkson. Parkson was crowded because there was a fashion show there yesterday,those beautiful ladies,their perfect figures really seducing me to become a lesbian LOL. Tea break at Starbucks- 5 ladies (Loo,Pong,Vien,Yan and I) spending the whole afternoon there talking about politics .Well, you will get stunned if you know that we're quite concern about Malaysia political issues LOL. From Najib all along the way to Tunku Abdul Rahman then to our root -China LOL! It's quite nice discussing about those political conflicts. But well, Yan went home earlier than us. Well , at about 4.30 we went home. Simple Sunday, simply but nice. However, I'm getting sick of my life. Repeating the same routine, day by day. Can it be a meaningful today. So bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment