cake freak AKA gym freak

Friday, June 12, 2009

Borneo Half day trip


Unless you're a good swimmer or you have a float,if not don't go there any nearer. 25 feet deep .


This is amazing!

Leaves with holes.






Baby Milo ==











I'm really tired now,absolutely weary. I don't even want to lift my fingers . But because I want to blog about this very trip, so I despite every weariness and start to blog =). Ray, Ling,Loo,Pong,Vien and I went to Borneo Rainforest today. I have seen a lot of flora but I failed to see any kind of fauna. There's no fauna except reptiles. Half dead. Because I went for boating under the hot sun this afternoon. My arm is very pain now. I swam this evening=).So nice. But it's dangerous because the swimming zone , the waterfall and the lake is about 25 feet deep. But if you can swim,then need not to worry.HERE TO TELL YOU, ROWING A BOAT ISN'T FUN. TAKE MY ADVICE. HAHA!
Check out more at my Facebook
Love,
Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment