cake freak AKA gym freak

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lord,I seek Thou.














































































LUNCH TIME

IDIOTIC

PONG

MGC











Okay, a little bit outdated. =D I have come back from the camp since this Wednesday. Now, I'm going to write about the camp. It's a kind of late . Never mind, I'm here to upload photos and tell about how fun was the camp. It was vastly different with other camps that I'd joined before. Very fascinating and touching. Never felt bored for a second. We made friends, praised the Lord,confessed to God, repented and shared our feelings and opinions. I won't write in details here. As long as you view those photos, you will know about it. Wish everyone has a nice day and may God bless you!


I will always recall back these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment