cake freak AKA gym freak

Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's Sunday again =D


She's too cute.


Jia and Loo.


I might be too bored there.


Ling was playing piano,river flows in your.



Pong and silly Jia.

I love the sky, especially during the dusk.

This morning ,only I myself was going to the church. Last night, my lovely family and I were watching horror movie . Something like a group of people went to a haunted house to experience the existence of ghosts. I would say that TV programme was really fake. Okay, my sis and I went to bed at 12am. I was late this morning. Emotional again. But now is back to normal =D. I just came back from Pong's house. Her parents went to KL to visit Lung. I really miss him so much . He will be back during July. Hope to see him again. We watched BROTHER BEAR and LION KING at Pong's house. Okay, it's kind of absurd but nice =D Tonight, Parkson again . Miri is too small and nowhere to go except Parkson. Haha! Pizza tonight!




Love,
Jia the only bookworm.

1 comment: