cake freak AKA gym freak

Friday, June 19, 2009

Food Fair and Pete's Deli


Tien


Sea breeze

Taking naps .


Reflection =D



Hannah and Tien =D


Roasted Chicken ~

Walking under the hot sun.




Kong and Alan's little brother.

I was leaning out of the broken window and took this down.

It's still roar

Yeah!


Meiyi =D

Brass band-burger corner


Sandwiches~



I woke up at 4a.m. .I carried the responsibility to make sandwiches for brass band =D . I didn't grumble . Instead, I was glad to help them. I boiled the egg,peeled them off and mixed them with mayonaise =D. My sister and mother woke up and helped me. What a wonderful morning . I went to school at 6.20am. Today was St columba's 80th Anniversary and Food Fair. First, we went to the service. Then , the food fair started. Around 10.35am, Hannah,Meiyi,Tien and I went to Pete's Deli on foot.The weather was terribly hot. By the way, we enjoyed every moment today. Always the 4 sistax.
Love,
Jia the only Bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment