cake freak AKA gym freak

Monday, June 8, 2009

Desperate and hopeless.


Silly enough

My glasses frame got broken yesterday. I didn't know how did it happen but it's just so sudden. I had no glasses to wear last night. Every vision was vague. It's agonizing because I couldn't sit on the sofa or lying on the couch to watch the TV. Okay, I chose to watch movie through youtube. HAHAH! TWILIGHT again.Never got sick of it because it's tooooooo SWEET ! EDWARD CULLEN<3. Okay, this morning I got to the town,I went to an optical shop and wanted to change my glasses frame. Frankly,I hate to wear glasses because I look stupid and nerd when I am wearing glasses. I chose my glasses frame. It seemed very nice for me. But when I asked about the price of the frame,the salesgirl just pressed something on a calculator and showed to me. OKAY,I knew what's going to happen ,RM90? Student price? Were you kidding,Miss? However, my dad paid for it. And then,he said to me grimly:" No more contact lens for now." My face turned into grimace .I ignored him. I WANT TO WEAR CONTACT LENS,PLEASE . I look silly still although I have changed my glasses frame. I'm really feeling desperate right now.

1 comment:

  1. you should buy a frame like your lao da... look cool but not nerd XD

    ReplyDelete