cake freak AKA gym freak

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The great obligation, the most honourable principal


BELL RANG, It was time to go to the school hall. Tien was not here yet. Few minutes later, Tien turned up.I waited for her to leave her schoolbag and we went to the school hall together with Alan. On our way to school hall, Mdm. Robinette stopped us, she wanted us to wear our necktie properly and asked which class we were in."5L3",I muttered. Then she told us that we should wear our ties properly,she wasn't that bad,every single word that she said was so pursuassive. I respected her a lots. She didn't scold us or punish us,just talked to us nicely ,politely. I apprehend, she has her own obligation, great obligation,she has the right to nag,to urge, to comment. Alright, I will always show my respect to her. She is a responsible and good principal.
After assembly, Mr.Phang's wife,Mdm Tan Lee Chien ordered Tien,Hannah and I went to the staff room and took the buckets to class. During the period of Pendidikan Moral,we were forced to clean up the classroom. I was incharged to wipe the window. 6 persons were incharged to wipe the window,well among all of them,only I myself brought a torn towel to there. Well,my classmates tore off my torn towel so that each one of them had a little piece of towel to wipe the window. Sometimes it is really unfair,I am the one who brought the towel but when the tore it off, they gave me the smallest one,not even bigger than my palm LOL. HAHA but it was quite fun. When we were doing our duty, Mdm Tan snapped the photos of us.The photos were to become the evidence of our "KERJA AMAL" . We were laughing ,fooling around. Quite fun HAHA.
Bell rang,recess time. I had my TD-8 and Alan bought fried noodles for Tien because Tien was busy. After recess,was time to go to Chemistry Lab,Lovely Mdm. Beh was waiting for us LOL.
Well, we went to chemistry lab in a large group.Eddie,Jordan,Alan,JaoHua,Tien and I.Arrived laboratory. When we were listenning to Mdm.Beh,our classmate,Akmal,suddenly moved to the first table and sat in between Tien and I.We were annoyed,we detest him.He is so corrupt and is also a shriek. He kept on peeking on Tien but Tien ignored him. Bell rang, "Thank you teacher" ,time to back to class. Tien and I were the earliest one who left the lab 1st, suddenly we heard someone was shouting and we could figure out that it must be something happen,but we didn't care about it. We backed to class,nobody was following us to the class.Odd. Then somebody came in and told us Alan fought with Akmal. We startled. My classmate described to me, I could imagine that.He told me,when Tien and I were leaving the Lab,Alan rushed to Akmal and nearly to punch him. He clenched his fist ,my classmates quickly ran to him ,pursuaded him and pulled him back. He was so reckless and yelled at Akmal loudly,they told me that actually Akmal was intending to squat down and peek into Tien's skirt.INSANE! Alan saw that,he could not endure,so he lost control and nearly to slam into Akmal.The bunsen burners were all toppled down.Terrifying.Terrible day. Hope that he could calm himself down. My friend.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment