cake freak AKA gym freak

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stay In Boredom


I refused to get up this morning,so tired and sleepy. But the pile of homework forced me to get up.I HAVE to go to school . Alright,get used to it. I realised that it was late. I jumped off from my bed and got my school bag ready. At the same time I put TWILIGHT novel into my school bag too. Addicted to it too much. I bathed, change my clothes ,tied up my hair then rushed off to school. Arrived school, rushed to my class,I knew that I was on my duty to sweep the floor this morning. I love to sweep the floor because it may burn fat huh. LOL CRAZY WITH SLIMMING PLAN!Stay in school until 3pm. Finished Chinese lesson. Tien and I went to the semi roundabout there to wait for our own transportations. Reached home, nothing to do. AGAIN,MY LOVE! TWILIGHT ~ Alright, I read about Carlisle. Kind of boredom. After I finished reading about Carlisle,I slept. Dad got a meeting later, I couldn't go to dance and tuition because he was busy. I felt a little mad because I could do nothing at home. Too bored. So I started to throw a tantrum at my dad.My dad didn't grumble too. Well, now I am feeling better,sorry Dad for throwing a tantrum at you just now =]
Love,
Jia The Only Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment