cake freak AKA gym freak

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Love School

As I woke up early in the morning, I brushed my teeth,washed my face, and went to Kitchen. The kitchen was dark at that time. I switched on the light, and moved forward near the basin. Abruptly, I vaguely saw a black stuff on the floor. I wondered what was that. Because of short sighted, I had to squat down and look at it clearly. Finally ,I noticed that it was a COCKROACH!
I ran out from the kitchen as fast as i could without closing the door. After few seconds, that idiot cockroach flew out to the living room. MY HEART THUDDED SO FAST, I saw that stupid cockroach flew into my sister's Guess bag. Oh my goodness,I could not say a word because my sister was still sleeping soundly inside the room. I daren't to move a step,afraid of that cockroach. I rushed into mum's room, took my uniform out, and back to my own room.As everything was done, I woke my dad up and he sent me to school. This morning ,the assembly was said to be too long, nearly about 2 hours,and hot too. And resented with those junior prefects , they were too annoying. Sighed. Never mind .I know that is your duty,prefects. Today ,my Add maths teacher,Miss Teng was on course and another teacher,Mdm.Pui was incharged to teach us for just a period of 2 weeks. During her lesson, there was absolutely silent.No sound. Everyone was paying full attention. Even I myself too. She is very friendly and patient compared to Miss Teng. Alright,I do not want to backstab my teacher now XD.Mdm. Pui taught us about 1 hour and 45 minutes,the bell rang. It was the time to back home. Everyone packed their own stuff and rushed out from the classroom. Tien was getting better today ,her sore thoat was almost recovered =] Tomorrow I will be reading NEW MOON, I want to express my gratitude at here. Thank you my friend next door =] EUNICE, for borrowing me your TWILIGHT, appreciate it .

Love,
Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment