cake freak AKA gym freak

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Exhibition fair

Yeah, today is a restless day. Went to school at 6.30am.Arrived. Went into the class, I put my bag at my seat and went towards Jaohua and Alan them. Alan seemed moody this morning. The little junior prefect kept on calling on him,asked him to do his work as Alan was incharged to clean the school compound today .He was so annoyed. Then,came the senior. Alan seemed impatient and argued with that senior prefect.Then Alan seemed very angry and carried a chair managed to throw it towards that senior. Fortunately ,the chair didn't hit on that senior but the window. We could only heared a "bang" sound but the window did not break.=D But as time went on, Alan calmed down. No teacher was in the class today. All were busy about the exhibition fair. I went to the staff room to look for Mdm.Ha. On my way,Loo called on me. I searched for her as her sound was so loud. LOL,finally I found that she was in the lab. And she was busy with her exibition . She was doing with her Biology exhibition.I didn't really know what she was doing there. But what I can see was a bull's eye which had been cut out using a knife. A REAL BULL's EYE OKAY? OH MY GOODNESS,I'M NOT BLUFFING. Loo told me that this was the stuff that she was going to show during the exhibition later. I went back to class with Hannah. The class was nearly empty.Only few classmates stayed. Stunned. Yeah,11.25am. Time for our class to go to the exhibition fair. LOL, saw Loo and Elaine there.At the Biology corner. LOL they were really showing something about eyes. And there were 2 real eyes there. Disgusting but fun. Today is Eddie's Birthday,his beloved one,XXXX gave him a birthday card this morning,he was too happy and suprised. He never expected that the girl will give him a birthday card . Congrats EDDIE. I guess this is the best gift that you had received this morning.


Love,
Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment