cake freak AKA gym freak

Sunday, April 19, 2009

It causes fat ,Ma


Today,early in the morning, I couldn't sleep more.I've already used to be awaken at 5.30am.Well,I compelled myself to sleep more.Sighed. Well,the 2nd time I woke up,6.30am.I really couldn't sleep anymore,I seemed so energetic =]

I woke up,switched on my laptop,and started to play friendster.But I'm no longer interested in friendster anymore. Kind of lame thing geeezz..I wasted my time until 7.30am, I started to take my bath, tidy up my room, combed my hair and chose the suitable shirt to wear.Well,at 8.10am,my family and I started to go to church. I arrived at 8.20am,and sit with BabyBuddies in one long chain LOL,after church,I had and official interview with 2 leaders of the church.They wanted to know about my personalities and moralities in me.If i passed, I may be baptized in the coming months maybe. I do not know about the actual time **

Well,I waited for Tze because her interview was so long . At 11.20am we went home. I didn't have my lunch because I'm on diet .LOL. As usual,I back home, locked myself up in my room,and continue to read TWILIGHT. It 's just so sweet ! I'm addicted to it. Almost the last page =D now hunting for NEW MOON.

I read until 2.30pm,and I yawned . It was the time to take a nap. So i close the novel,turned to my bed and lied down . In a few minutes, I fell asleep. Well,I woke up at 5,20pm.I got up and hanging around.Panic.

Dad fried beehoon for Sis and I,and some long beans.I ate a bowl of beehoon with some long beans. Well,Mum's call. She said that she's on the way back to Miri from Brunei,brought a lot of sushi back and some muffins. Oh my goodness,my temptation came.She reached home after 1 hour like that. I attempted that I was blind when a pack sushi was in front of me.My sis irritated me and wanted me to eat too.I took the first bite! It was pretty nice and tasty.I ate 3 slices of sushi. But now I regret! It causes fat. I do not want my weight to bounce back okay ?
Threatened meT_T

No comments:

Post a Comment