cake freak AKA gym freak

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Intention after Mid-year exam


My maturity.

Doing experiment in the chemistry lab today. Iron(II) sulphate and Iron(III) sulphate. So embarassing, I failed my experiment. I couldn't get the actual result. SAD ! Haha, well. There must be something that I had mistaken . =D, I saw my "EDWARD CULLEN" today, he threw a quick glance at me and quickly turned back. Don't misunderstand, I am not in love with him,okay?LOL. I peek at him sometimes XD,just admire him,I don't have any motive,frankly.My mood for this morning was good. Nice. Miss Anna changed our seats in the class today. Fortunately ,I was still arranged to sit with Tien.Tomorrow is Eddie's Birthday. Happy Birthday ,Bro! Wish you happy all the time and may your dreams come true. Back home, I lay on the couch and started my thoughts after this coming mid-year exam. Marriot buffet dinner? Barbeque? Camp? or the one that is really absurd? STUDY SCHEME? NOOO.. Though SPM is coming sooner and sooner,but holiday is for me to relax. By the way,I manage to use some of the time to study too. Anxious about SPM. 5 months more to prepare,seriously. I am still very positive about that to sacrifice first in order to get better result,I'm not bluffing. Hope everyone can manage their time wisely .Wish everybody can do well in the coming exam. Lastly,my last advice.The weather is hot nowadays.Please take care and drink a lot of water to avoid any kind of sickness or diseases especially the PIG FLU.





Love,


Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment