cake freak AKA gym freak

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

River flows in you

Too funny, causing laughter haha. The cockroach that offended me yesterday morning was killed by Ma. Mourn for you, poor little thing. Feeling so relief now,NO MORE INSECT! That's what I want. Alright, I'd finished reading my TWILIGHT. Sorry for keep mentionning about TWILIGHT at here. It's a part of me =)Alright,I finished reading TWILIGHT in school. I didn't pay attention to the lessons today,entirely focusing on my love, TWILIGHT. I finished it and returned it to my friend next door, EUNICE. And I got the second book from her, NEW MOON. Today the extra class called off, Mr. Wong How Ming is so resentful. Never informed us earlier.HE IS ALWAYS THAT RESENTFUL HUH!Back to shop at 1.30pm, searched for "Bella's lullaby (River flows in you) by Yiruma".Eventually, I got the piano pieces from the net,feeling fascinated right now. Went home, nearly 4 pm, feeling so tired so I went to bedroom and lie on the bed. Unintentionally, I fell asleep. I woke up at 4.50pm. Still feeling sleepy. But I have to go to dance today ,in order to burn the fats in my body XD. It was funny tonight, during dinner time, an amusing mistake that my Dad did. He poured the grains into the rice cooker, washed it but he missed the final step . He didn't turn on the switch , I was starving at that time, he apologized for his mistake HAHA.So I have no rice to eat tonight. But it was quite funny huh. He is always the muddle-head. Alright, now I am going to post the piano pieces of Bella's Lullaby,hope everyone would like it.





Attention please, there is a typing error there.Should be River Flows in you.

Love ,
Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment