cake freak AKA gym freak

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to you


Lovely sister with bouquet of flowers.

This morning i supposed to sleep more. For the sake of the Bible knowledge Test I got up at 5.30am. Sounds insane.Well ,I used to be like that =] When I was awaken, It was incredulous that my sister would get up earlier than me and sitting in the living room watching TV. I was stunned. I grinned , and said" Happy Birthday,Sis" to her. I guess I was the earliest in my family who said Happy Birthday to her. She just smirked at me. Well, this is the way she usually reacts.
I brushed my teeth,washed my face,and went back to my room,turned on my table lamp and started to revise ACTS OF APOSTLES CHAPTER 1 to 5. At 7.30am, I finished my revision and prepared to go to Chemistry tuition .Still energertic .After tuition, Dad picked me to shop , and Pong went home. In the afternoon around 1.40pm, I walked to Pong's house as her house is just a short distance from my shop. I got her,we walked to Bible Lesson together.It was hot and we both got tanned. We done quite well in the test because it was too easy and simple .
Thanks God.



BIBLE KNOWLEDGE <3


Back home, I saw a puppy lingered outside of my house, non-stop barking at me.It caught my attention and I snapped a photo of that little puppy. That puppy is really a coward. It merely to bark but never approached to me. HAHA,kind of cute little stuff.


Little puppy.

After the dinner.
To celebrate my sister's Birthday, we dined at Marriot.Dad'd reserved the seats and about 7.30pm we went to there. Well,extremely satisfied with the enviroment there and the delicious food they served. Nice and tasty. I ate a little bit, I could not eat more.Right now I am still very positive that,I should not eat too much too, it causes FAT! XD .And still, sister, Happy Birthday to you and May God bless you every step of the way in your life. AND DO NOT FORGET,stay close with God. Love.
Love,
Jia the only Bookworm.

2 comments:

  1. eh eh eh..the dog look like you. fat fat short short :P Anyway, help me to greet your sis =) Happy birthday to her, and stay pretty ya(for her, not u) kakaka

    ReplyDelete