cake freak AKA gym freak

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Reverie of TODAY


Bed Time story.

Wow,again. Woke up early. My reluctance didn't work . I HAD TO WAKE UP AGAIN. Okay,a bland new day,a bland new plan. I settled with school bags,had my TD-8 and went off to school. Well, I was absolutely tired this morning. Reached school,the school bag was damn heavy,I brought a lot of books,lesson ended at 3.00pm. Sighed,Tuesday,I HATE YOU. 1st period, Biology,teacher was absent, well the class had gone absolutely noisy, laughing aloud and fooling around. I promised to myself,today I MUST use my time to revise PHYSICS. Gosh, after revised for half an hour. I fell asleep in class. Afterthat,came Hannah and Meiyi. Meiyi first asked about study's affairs,well the conversation had gone to the topic about " what do you intent to do after SPM?'' ,I told them about my thoughts. I managed to go to learn how to bake cakes for few months. Just learn for fun =D.Well, I love food as well. I love to cook,I love arts XD.Alan looked so solemn,expressionless today.He was so quiet,his mouth was so rigid.He didn't talk to Tien, not even to glance at her. Feeling so strange. What kind of day will tomorrow be? I am wondering right now. Hope it would be a great day. I love simple .It's time to read NEW MOON again.ALWAYS LOVE,TWILIGHT.







Love,



Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment