cake freak AKA gym freak

Sunday, April 26, 2009

An "independent" Bookworm=)


Bookworm-BabyJia

Last night, 10.30pm, alone at home. Sister went for her date,Pa and Ma went to uncle's house,left me alone staying in the house facing the walls. I daren't to sleep, I kept my laptop on, listenning to Bella's lullaby,never let it to pause. I was afraid of those" supernatural". HAHA, COWARD! Well, Ma gave me a phone call at 10.45pm, telling me that she was on her way home. I said:"Okay, I will be waiting for you ." and hang up. I kept on yawning, but I didn't want to go to bed.Strong will power? Because it was absolutely quiet because my neighbour had just moved out last week. Sounds scary huh. It was dark outside.I kept my eyes on the screen of my laptop,daren't to look outside.Eventually, Ma and Pa came home, I had no fear right at that time.But I was a little angry with them because they came back late in time .So , when they opened the door and stepped into the house, I glared at them. They just ignored me,because I used to be that bad-tempered. I got a cup of water ,drank it ,and went to bed. The next morning-[ this morning],alarm rang. Annoyed. Today is Sunday,alright,woke up at 6.30am. I was still sleepy and reluctant to wake up.But today had to go to church. Okay, I washed my face with cold water,to wake myself up and brushed my teeth. At 8.10am, I went to church,my family didn't go with me today,Pa dropped me at there and I met Tze at there.Before the service started, Tze and I were non-stop chattering and later on came Vien,Loo and Pong.We sat in one long chain again. NICE. The church choir dedicated a song named" Love you wholeheartedly".It was so fantastic and It gave the message that we had to love our God wholeheartedly. I would practice for it. Waiting for the camp to be held during June. I hope that I could stay closer to God through that camp. Noon time, I had a lunch with all relatives . I ate too much. Regret. After lunch, 3,00pm,Vien came to my shop, I taught her about Add maths chapter 1-Function. Hope that she can do well during her exam. <3.>NEW MOON reading time. And now, Good bye, I want to read my love,new moon right now.




Love,
Jia the only Bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment