cake freak AKA gym freak

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tanjung and MarinaBay







Loo and Jia <3




Yesterday event,18/4/2009, yesterday afternoon Bible Knowledge class was cancelled for once. Perfect Ocassion! So that afternoon, Pong and I supposed to join youth at Tanjung. Youth of our church combined with Tudan branch church yesterday afternoon. Vien,Loo and I started to go at 2.15pm. But we were late. However, we were having fun at there. Tze incharged of the organiser. The 1st game started. Unfortunately, Tze chose me to be the DEMOSTRATOR! So embarassing,i did something idiot there. But fun!


After that, we were all separated into 4 teams. Alright, i was in team number 1. I have some companions with me,Yan,Ling and Jocelyn.Although we were team number 1,but we got last T_T


so embarassing, everyone completed their missions and stared at us,watching us playing our games. We got 4 missions,but at that time,we still at the 3rd missions.While we had completed our 3rd mission,the organiser called us back.We have no chance to complete the 4th mission because we were too slow! HAHA!


however, that was so fun huh.. i was so happy and enjoy yesterday,thanks Tudan's youth.
afterthat we had our "C2". My kind of favourite drink^^,


afterthat,we didn't follow gospel van to go back home,


we went to have something like "teabreak" and chitchat with Ray~


then ,we went down to the beach and had fun.


it was so fascinating =]


A great day




BabyBuddiesForever<3










Jia and Loo,LOVELY COUSINS!






Yesterday evening,my family and I went to MarinaBay to have our dinner,well,is kinda expensive but tasty=],


I dressed up so casually,


A t shirt as my top wear and a pair of jeans .


the scenery is beautiful there.


the dusk ,BEAUTIFUL SUNSET


I ate a bit only because I scared that I would become fatter again LOL

TOILET

The Dusk

No comments:

Post a Comment