cake freak AKA gym freak

Friday, April 24, 2009

New intention


Happy Birthday to you, earnestly wishing you all the best,Sis.

Tomorrow is my beloved sister's birthday and also my Bible Knowledge exam ,feeling so tensed. Frankly,I'm not really well prepared. I would like to spend 3 hours more tonight to do my revision. Sounds pathetic,anyway I believe that I can overwhelm it before the exam . This afternoon, I started reading NEW MOON, page 14 onwards.. I am a slow reader =) I looked so solemn today,I wasn't in good mood. Without any reason. At school,I kept on humming "river flows in you" . So in love with that song. What should I buy for my sister? Sorry for that I can't afford any branded,any luxury. Maybe I will buy something that is significant?HAHA, wait for my special gift for you then . NEW MOON is so irresistable, but I should manage my time now, for study,for reading,and for God. =) Pong ,tomorrow we will be sitting the exam together,wish you all the best too ! Love Vien,Pong,Loo,Tze,Yan,Lyn and Jie <3


Curtis,Tze,Jia,Wen,Jeremy,Chun

Pong,Loo,Vien,Jia
Love,
Jia the only Bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment