cake freak AKA gym freak

Friday, May 1, 2009

The black and white parades of TODAY


BabyJia




I was focusing on my pizza but not you.XD




Jia and Pong


Jia and Vien




Are you hungry?





A bland new day,a wonderful day as I could say. Babybuddies decided to go for a window-shopping. Tze and Lyn couldn't join us,they were busy. Well,today were just only Pong,Vien,Loo,Yan,Ling-Pong's sister,and I. I was the earliest one who arrived Parkson today. My parents went there for their road show. I was loistering at my mum's counter there about an hour because the others were still at home. I could do nothing. Looking at the people,passing by. Loo came to meet me. Yeah,I was so excited ,finally there was someone who came to accompany me. Loo and I first went to the new block,NEW WING .Crowded . I didn't have my breakfast.It was so torturing when I looked at the advertisement board"BIG APPLE DONUTS","SECRET RECIPE" and "MARY BROWN". STARVING.NOOOOOOOO...After several hours, Pong,Vien,Yan and Ling arrived. We decided to have a pizza meal at Parkson. We love pizza a lots. Well,A long queue as we could see in front of PIZZA HUT.We had to queue up too.After 20 minutes like that, our turn. After having the Pizza, shopping again. I just noticed that actually all of us dressed up in BLACK AND WHITE .Wee... so happy.I ran into Eunice at there, she told me that she was alone. So pathetic. =( But finally Natalie came to accompany her. I saw Eddie and the other bros of mine too. Sorry, I broke my promise that I didn't attend your birthday celebration ,Eddie. =D We walked for such a long time,then went to SECRET RECIPE for our teabreak. GLUTTON HUH, haha,ravenous Babybuddies.We ordered 2 pieces of cheese cakes. By the way,only Loo,Pong,Ling and I went to Secret Recipe. Yan and Vien went to Starbucks. I love cakes rather than beverage. So I chose to go to Secret Recipe.Yeah, delicious cheese cakes.I am so regret now. It's so fattening! I have already decided that I will not eat anything tonight. I am very positive. Well, Happy Labour Day. I spent so much money today.


Love,
Jia the Only Bookworm.
























2 comments: