cake freak AKA gym freak

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Almost come to an end


Never missed a second to read on my precious Twilight Saga.


Studying Chemistry " Alloy "


Involving in a study group.




Studying about the electrochemical series.
[K+,Na+,Ca2+,Mg2+,Al3+,Zn2+,Fe2+,Sn2+,Pb2+,H+,Cu2+,Ag+]
LOL, I know you are going to be speechless. Let me explain about this. Kind of absurd. XD
As it goes down the electrochemical series, the tendency of the ions getting to be discharged increases. LOL.
Eg. Ag+(aq) +e----> Ag(s)



Yeah... I'm getting out of my nightmare soon. After tomorrow morning , after 11.45am. I bet that I will let myself become crazy and excited. Today chemistry. Chemistry Paper1,2, and 3 . Thanks God. I could do, I knew how to do. Thanks really. Thanks.Tomorrow papers will be Sejarah 1, Biology 3, and Mathematics 1. I have no point to let myself study now. Even tonight perhaps, I won't study. First, when I keep my eyes on the history text book, I will fall asleep because all are just Islam issues. It's really torturing because I'm not interested in any Islam issue. Second, the biology paper 3 tips that I got from class next door, is useless for now. Somebody told Mdm. Robinnette about that the tips had been spread throughout the Form 5 classes. Then, immediately,the paper 3 questions were all changed.No one knows about the new concept of paper 3.Okay, It's worse and awful right? I don't know which experiment is needed to read about. I have no idea about that how did I carry out the experiments before. No impression about any experiment of Biology.What to do then?I can't figure out that what will be the questions for tomorrow. Maybe potato strips? Potometer? T.S.A/V? Ohh.. Xylem and phloem cell?Hopeless okay? No more question is about the concentration of sucrose solution. Hope that I can cope. Hope so. Pray for me. Hope I won't lapse into despair. Tomorrow isn't going to be a desperate day for me right? Have confident in myself,yeah, I can cope , I can do it!


Love ,
Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment