cake freak AKA gym freak

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kinship


Nobody was going to bother you?


A kind of insanity



Melancholic




vague



Dinner time.



Hey, stop studying. I've been so bored there.




Jia and sister.





The dawn.sub-concious of me.

I hated to get up for so early. My mind was utterly filled with exam. So stressful . I got up at 7am. Awaken by the nightmare I dreamt of. It's so horrifying. Well, I got to tuition at 8am. I finished my Chemistry tuition then I got home to get something .I brought Sejarah text book and of course my love, NEW MOON. I couldn't concentrate on my Sejarah. I was so stressful nearly to cry. I didn't know what to do to let myself concentrate. Finally, I thought about God. I committed myself to God. I tried my best to study. I told myself that I'd to take it easy. Nothing is impossible with God,agree? Dusk. About 6.30pm, I went to Loo's house. ( As you all know ,Loo is my cousin and also my buddy) We had a dinner at her house. I dad bought roasted chicken to there. We ate so much. Loo's mother baked mango cheese cake for us. OH NO, once more, temptation. Pong came . But we all finished our dinner. After she had her dinner,we locked ourselves up inside Loo's room. The frenzy girl's night started. First,I meant to study Sejarah at there. 2 persons is always considered hard to concentrate on study. NOW, 4 persons inside. Which meant , no chance to study. Gossip-queens convened and started to have a long chat. playing and fooling around. Laughed aloud. Reputation spoilt. It's fun.



Yoga


Idiot at the back. Speechless.

Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment