cake freak AKA gym freak

Friday, May 29, 2009

My lovely Friday ,29th of May


Jia.


Loo,Pong,Jia and Ling.

AGAIN.


























Exam has come to an end. Hooray! Now telling you all the truth. My mind was completely blank with the BIOLOGY PAPER 3. Burning of peanuts to determine the energy content? Gosh. I never did that experiment before okay? Whatever. I created my own experiment by writing down my own procedure. I have already taken my own risk. I don't care. Whatever. My mind now,fully occupied with my plans. First, frenzy girls' night out. I intended to invite our BBG's chief to go out with us. It has been so long that we have not seen him. Well,I got home around 1.00pm today. My dad was late to fetch me from school again. I was really angry. Never showed his own punctuality. I hate those who do not be punctual at all. I got a free starcineplex ticket from school. Lol, this is because I was in the top ten students series. LOL, don't misunderstand. I'm not showing off. It seems like a kind of glory. Actually, this is just because of the position. If you check on my average marks, you will just speechless. My result not that good,but not that bad too . I often fail my history and moral . I don't like BM. It seems very hard and tough for me . I cleaned up my bedroom today. NOW , my bedroom is utterly clean. No dust, no germ and no hairs on the floor . I swept the floor and mopped it then I sorted out all my tuition notes. Then, I changed my bedsheet and did the laundry. Yeah, I got my bed tidy. I will show you some evidence later. At night. Cousins' night . Loo, Pong,Ling and I went to Parkson. We did our window shopping. I saw some friends there =]. We dined at secret recipe. I was very unsatisfied because there were only Raspberry cheese cake, Oreo cheese cake, Tiramisu,Caramel cheese cake and so on. I ordered a piece of raspberry cheese, tiramisu and chocolate cheese. Tiramisu was the worst. Not really tasty . After dinner, We went to take photos . Alright. Fantastic. LOVE HOLIDAY!


Love,
Jia the only Bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment