cake freak AKA gym freak

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A joyful day

I woke up at 5.45am ,I settled all the things then Dad drove me to school. Feeling so happy thoughout the day and I was so energetic this morning. Claiming some compliments please LOL. God heard my prayer perhaps. XD Thanks God. Today is Izaac's Birthday. Well,I am not close with him but anyway,HAPPY BIRTHDAY Izaac. Today, Mdm. Magdaline was busy with the drama competition. A teacher substituted her duty today. Nobody was teaching us English today. Well, I spent my time to read New Moon in the class. Read about Jacob and Bella. A little bit confused and annoyed with their complicated relationship huh. By the way,just a story. Superb Jia. This afternoon I attended my Add maths tuition for 3 hours. Wow, I was exhausted. I couldn't stand. TRIGONOMETRY,it's so fascinating LOL.Well, I tried on Logarithms today,it's time to do my revision for my SPM's sake. SPM is pacing nearer and nearer to me. Stressful. I start my study plans by today ,hope that I can stand while studying Sejarah. It's so BORED okay? What to do? I am forced to study it.Nobody forces me but I myself. Sacrifice in order to achieve better result in SPM! Good luck to every SPM candidate. May God bless you and me ,okay?


Love,
Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment