cake freak AKA gym freak

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Torturing me T_T

Diet is so torturing and so tiring. I feel so tired lately, is it because of the low blood sugar? oh my gosh. It is the hardest thing for me. I need to stay away from tasty food, and I cannot have my meal except my dinner. HOWEVER, my dinner must not contain high calories .An absolutely delight dinner? Gosh, my usual dinner is a small bowl of porridge.My goodness, so torturing. I really wish to achieve my target as soon as possible. Diet makes me crazy. I'M SERIOUS. I will not give up though it is that hard. Try all ways to overcome this toughest thing for me .A round of applause please XD.Jia will never got away from obstacles. LOL, trying to become an independent girl. Hope so.


Love,
Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment