cake freak AKA gym freak

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sorry Chemistry=D


Beloved Tze and I


NEW MOON MY LOVE

Alarm rang. It's 7.30am in the morning. I didn't want to move. Lazy and sleepy. Amazing, my sister woke me up today. It was kind of abnormal that she would say:" Hey,wake up! Aren't you going to the church later?" I was stunned and didn't want to move. She nudged me . Then ,it's time to get up. I hurried off to get myself ready. Well, I looked so pale this morning. My face was so white. Arrived at 8.20am. and the service is always until 10am. We stayed back for sunday school . We intentionally loitered outside the class as and reluctant to get into the class in time. We loitered about 30 minutes and we just entered the class. When I sat down,I just noticed that the class would be dismissed after 20 minutes. Wow.We sat at the back and started to crap. Then,far away there was a lady walking towards us. I vaguely saw that she was Yan's aunt. Her face was so solemn and we could figure out that she was not in good mood. She came and scolded us. We kept quiet . Alright,back home and stayed indoor. I read on my new moon thoughout the afternoon. I'm so sorry to my Chemistry. I managed to do revision on you but I didn't actualize it . SORRY CHEMISTRY. I will do revision on Chemistry by tonight, I'm very positive. NEW MOON!
It costs RM 349.90 , can you afford it? MY FAVOURITE
Love,
Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment