cake freak AKA gym freak

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Baptism 7.30am 24.5.2009












Reflection.

After the service.

The baptism was over.

Overall.

Tze.

Me,

Lyn.


Yan.


Pong.


Uncle Lucas.

Remember I wrote about the interview with the elders of the church last time? Okay, I got the qualification to be baptized. Yeah,this morning I got up at 6.30am, and prepared and the stuff- a white towel,a black shirt, shampoo and shower gel ,conditioner,hair dryer(it seemed like I was going for a vacation), bible, glasses, money and a bottle of water . For this very morning, I wore a blue shirt and a pair of black pants.Long pants of course. I arrived at 7.00am. I was shocked that Tze missed a very important stuff,she forgot to bring her towel .Her caring daddy,go down to the town and bought a new one for her. Sisters and brothers who have just been baptised/teenagers that I usually know-Alvie,Woei en,Dun Hao, Ying Song,Yan,Vien,Tze,Lyn,Pong,WanLong and I. After being baptised, somebody took pictures. Then we took our baths . I would say it's crazy and noisy inside the bathroom. Playing,shouting and laughing inside the bathroom.Our insanity exposed. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Baptism doesn't mean that if a person gets baptised,then he is a christian. It's just a sign,an evidence to tell everybody that you're a christian =].

    ReplyDelete