cake freak AKA gym freak

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mentally prepared for it


My remorse will never stop. Endless desire for cheese cakes. Dwell with it.

I got up very early this morning,5.10am. I read the bible,and prayed. Then I got myself ready,got to school at 6.20am. Well,as usual,bored school day. Got home at 1.20pm, I watched "GUESS" until 3pm,and started to tidy up my room. My room was messy. First, I sorted out all the tuition notes. PHYSICS, ADD MATHS, CHEMISTRY and BM. Grr..collected all the trash and threw them to the rubbish bin. Wasteful .I mean the paper. =) Well,heavy rain outside. I studied my Sejarah. GOOD GIRL. LOL, I was missing my delicious,fantastic,mavellous cheese cakes throughout the afternoon. BUT, I cannot beyond the limit,never ever. Poor Jia.

Love,
Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment