cake freak AKA gym freak

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The testimonial-Changes in me within these 4 years

Okay,I think you all know what am I going to write about. It will really astonish you. About I myself.


Don't let your jaws drop down.Haha. I really wanted to laugh out loud when I was thinking what to write about this photo. Alright,can you figure out which one is me? The answer is the first one count from your left hand side, A white t shirt fat lady wearing a pair of glasses. This is the picture when I was in the end of the year 2005,nearly 2006. That time I was 89kg or 90kg, I'm not bluffing.Round like a ball.

This was last year's picture- 85kg.

85kg
Last year-Christmas eve buffet night.


During the camp, Form 3-year 2007,I guess I was 75kg at that time.


However,I got satisfied that easily,so my weight bounced back to 85kg after 7 months because of my unawareness.I had my breakfast,teabreak,lunch,teabreak,dinner,dessert,supper everyday.This kind of glutton's eating habit made me to grow fatter and fatter,and my face got round and round.


And Now-currently-69kg
Everybody was telling me that I was getting fatter and fatter,to get slimmer,I tried Totalife Slimming products and again my weight from 85kg dropped to 69kg. In just only 3 months ++.I'm still fat now,I admit. But anyway,I'm still in the slimming process.



This year March- Camp 77kg

72kg
71kg

69 or 70kg Currently
Recommendation-Totalife slimming products
Best Compliments-Totalife Company
Love,
Jia the only bookworm.















No comments:

Post a Comment