cake freak AKA gym freak

Friday, May 8, 2009

Kickboxing is too interesting

I slept almost ten hours , and got up at 6.00am. Wow, too energertic. I washed my face,wiped it with a towel.I looked at the mirror,my face was incredulously white. Like a patient.I should say that it looked like a ghost rather than a patient. I got everything ready and got to school. Kinda good mood because I had no lack of sleep. =] Meiyi,Hannah,Tien and I gathered and started to talk. Non-stop chattering and gossip-ing. We talked about food,cookery,cakes especially CHEESE CAKE MY FAVOURITE, career, school affairs, teenagers, resentful features of boys, our plans for future and so on. Tien was sad,agonized. She was totally disappointed. She was so pathetic. She stayed with me the whole day,because one of another group doesn't welcome her often. Well, she was about to cry. I comforted her. She told me that she was so angry but she need to suppressed everything. It's unfair I would say. I couldn't accompany her to go for lunch. Nobody was telling me to stay back. Well, she was alone and I got home. I wanted to stay but it's too late. It will be okay too if I were not there =D I guessed Alan would accompany her since there's only him would talk to her. Dad drove me to shop. I left my schoolbag there and changed my uniform. I was going to Pustaka with Vien this afternoon. I prepared for the stuff that I wanted to bring to there and sat down waiting for Vien. She came and we both went to have our lunch. I had a bowl of fish porridge. It tasted pretty nice. =D Vien had her Laksa as she loves spicy stuff so much. After lunch we went to Pustaka. The weather outside was warm. We chose 2 tables which was separated by a border - to avoid us from gossip-ing. Someone was pacing nearer and nearer to me. I looked up, Oh, that's Eunice.My lovely friend next door. Huh, she was waiting for DB BEAR haha. Hoh,dating.We chattered about something and she turned to another table. I continued with my Bible knowledge revision. Tze sat alone there. A little while,her beloved Curtis came. At 4.45pm, Vien and I got back to shop. Dad sent us to TLD studio at 5.15pm. Vien went for her yoga class and I went for my KBO class. Wow it's fun.KICKBOXING. LOVE IT! I wish to go to Parkson later,buy a dozen of BIG APPLE DONUTS for my mother. Who will accompany me later? Sister?


Love,
Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment