cake freak AKA gym freak

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Suppressing myself & recommendation


I can't wait until November. I am yearning to watch it right now.

Mid year exam,I seemed so calm,still reading on my NEW MOON. I couldn't resist it. Well,I am going to finish my add maths project right now.Well,I finished it up just for 10 minutes. As what the normal guys usually do, "COPY AND PASTE" and eventually PRINT IT OUT.DONE! Suffer from Melancholy recently. Worry about my Sejarah as well. Day by day,I try not to think about my stupid Sejarah result ,9G oh my gosh.Can I try to be a little hardworking? I'm always that lazy,undeniable=].Well,Chemistry tuition. I couldn't concentrate on Chemistry, I kept on yawning this evening. Maybe it's because of my fringe. Too long and thick . Was I too exhausted? Maybe. Almost finish up my New Moon. I had read about the return of Alice Cullen. So excited. Of course Edward Cullen as well. Miss them so much. I finished up my one piece of coffee cheese cake today. But please ,please and please, no bouncing back in weight okay? Trying to get rid of fats. But I can't,I love Cheese cakes! Absolutely addicted to it. I can't even describe how ravenous am I now. Let's have a look at the picture below. You'll see. In love with them.



I love this . Hey,trust me,it tastes pretty nice, I'm not bluffing. You'll find out that.


Recommendation. I love NEW YORK CHEESE & of course OREO CHEESE.


Love,
Jia the only Bookworm.





No comments:

Post a Comment