cake freak AKA gym freak

Monday, May 4, 2009

Phonemes

I woke up at 6.00am, still in slow motion.Wishing that if I were late then I wouldn't go to school.Wicked. Well, finally, I still went to school . Moody because I was too sleepy and my hair
was not tidy enough. Totally moody . I was almost late. There's no punctuality in me =D. Well, I could figure out that Tien will be worse than me. She always comes late. Never mind I would wait for her. Somebody hit the bell and this forced us to go to the hall . Assembly. I went to school hall with Bros. Didn't see Tien at all. But when I reached the school hall, Hannah told me that Tien was standing outside the hall and couldn't enter because Mr. Wong had caught her. Poor Tien. Well , we sat on the floor as our school couldn't buy us some chairs. =.=! I sat on the floor for so long and my leg numbed. Assembly ended after an hour. I went out of the hall and met Tien . I helped her to carry her bag upstairs as she had to continue standing at there. Around 9.00am, Mr Yuan came to tell us that Mdm . Robinette wanted to see all of us,the class. She was waiting for us at the conference room. I pulled my necktie a little bit higher,okay, time to become a NERD. I hate to become a nerd always. Then,as we entered,she wasn't in there. We sat down and waited for her. As she entered,she was so friendly and grinned at us. Incredulous. Our class is well-known throughout the whole St.Co. Never passed up the homework, never paid attention during lessons, talkative and so on. She talked to us just like the way she talked to a friend. So happy. She pointed out the weaknesses of all of us and told us the ways to amend it. Well, I started to love her so much. She taught us about PHONEMES. She taught us how to speak English properly. WOW, SO GOOD! She isn't really that bad. She is too good ,always the honourable one.


Love,
Jia the only Bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment