cake freak AKA gym freak

Friday, May 8, 2009

Secret Recipe and Le Ann


Rich in CHEESE


Le Ann


A cute stand-various type of doughnuts


Mum and I



Feeling guilty that I bought nothing for my mother. I asked her to hang out with me .Strange LOL. My turn to treat her to Secret Recipe.Well,I ordered a piece of oreo cheese. Actually I fulfilled my own desire =D I myself had the motive too. BECAUSE I WANT TO EAT CHEESE CAKE! Mum ordered something to eat. She ordered a glass of Apple juice. Well I don't like juices. Dad ordered ice blended chocolate. Wow. Seductive LOL. Shouldn't use this word to describe it LOL. Menstruation spoilt my wonderful night. I couldn't order any icy drinks .ONLY HOT DRINKS. Well. Never mind. Lately a little bit menstruation disorder LOL. Finished the meal. Window shopping time =] Mum and I got into a new shop-LE ANN. She got some beautiful dress and blouses and tried it on. She looked so ELEGANT. Mum loved it. She bought it . Paid about RM200++. She told me:" This is the mother's day present that I bought for myself." Trying to tell me what huh. I'm so sorry I can't afford it now LOL. Recommendation -LE ANN NICE!
** KNOWLEDGE SHARING**
1. During menstruation, stomach swells, and a person's weight neither increase nor decrease though you eat much.
2. Diet, have your oat meal with milo. Milo shouldn't add in sugar or milk. It tastes pretty good and it helps in slimming. BECAUSE IT CONTAINS fibre.
3. When a person is on diet,frequent hairfall is normal. Loss of protein . It will not cause any harm. So please confume food that contains protein. =D
Love,
Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment