cake freak AKA gym freak

Friday, May 29, 2009

A prayer


The cross. His mercy is always shown at here.


All things new.


"I have said the prayer and I'm not sure what to do next. What I do know is that I want Him in my life and I gladly hand it over to Him. I always felt like something was missing in my life and I realized it was Jesus...." P, New York


I signed in my msn this morning, and I received an email from global media outreach. The email was about a weekly prayer. They sent me the email and wanted me to pray for New work nations. Should I call them nation? I don't know what should I address them ,New workian? Sounds weird. Alright. I will show the prayer here. If you were a christian. Please take notice and pray with me too . May God bless you.


“God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him would not perish but would have eternal life.” John 3:16


Please pray for the people of New York. New York is a major city in the United States, with over 10 million people. People come there from all over the world. Please pray that God's Holy Spirit would sweep through New York and that many people would turn their lives over to Jesus Christ.


Click here to read a short summary of, "How to be sure you are a Christian." Dr. Bill Bright wrote 10 Transferable Concepts and this is the first one. You can click here if you want to read the full transferable concept.

How can you be sure you are a Christian? If you have truly accepted Jesus Christ as your savior and asked forgiveness for your sins, you are a Christian.


A Christian is not perfect, since in this life unfortunately we will not be perfect. You are not a Christian just because you go to church, although it is very good to go to church if you can. You are a Christian because you have accepted Christ as your savior.

All of us have sinned (we have done or said or thought things that are wrong.) The good news is that God sent His Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins, to pay the penalty that we deserve. So our choice is simple. Do we ask forgiveness for our sins and accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord? If so, that is what makes you a Christian. God wants to give you new life-- to be "born again."

You can be sure you are a Christian on the authority of the Bible, which is inspired by God. The Bible says "As many as received Him (Christ), to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name." The Bible also says "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
Jesus is your Savior; He also must be your Lord. Lord means the one who is in charge, the king. So we should ask God to help us do what Jesus says and follow Him.
So this week, let us pray that
As many people as possible — millions of people — all around the world will come to know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
God will protect and bless our staff at Global Media Outreach
God will help your family and loved ones all come to know Jesus Christ
THANK YOU so much for your prayers. We so appreciate you. If you want to email one of our volunteers with any questions or to help make sure you are a Christian, you can just hit "reply" to this prayer letter and one of our volunteers will answer you.
May God bless you,
Your friends at Global Media Outreach


http://www.looktojesus.com/sub/besure.html


Everyone is sinner. Do you love your sins? Maybe you will not know what I mean. But I would say ,we all love ou sins because we can't get ourselves away from sins. So, we make effort to be a better man, okay? For God's sake.


Love,
Jia the only Bookworm.


No comments:

Post a Comment