cake freak AKA gym freak

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day I bid to all the mothers


The three-Jia,Pong & Loo


BabyJia


The coffee cheese cake


It's fattenning!


poolside


Jia,Ling & Loo






Happy Jia.



From its appearance you can tell that how delicious it is.



the mess






Yian

Jia & Pong





Struggled for a night long, BIBLE KNOWLEDGE TEST, I'd done my test this afternoon. Well,today blog can say to be a little bit outdated,Mother's day passed. I forbidded myself to touch the laptop yesterday,I must to study Bible knowledge. I didn't want to get any 6C or 7D . NIGHTMARE. Well, I kept my love New Moon out of my sight. I kept myself in the room. Studied for my ACTS and LUKE. Well, I managed to take a nap about 30 minutes and woke up to study again. But once I slept,even alarm clock also unable to wake me up. When I opened my eyes,I noticed that it was 5.10am . I got up and prepared everything.And went school. Finished Bible knowledge exam at 3.20pm =D Such a relief . Well, it's time to tell about the special ocassion of yesterday,Mother's day celebration. After church, I went home. Mum is always a procrastinator. Never showed her punctuality . We're late and unfortunately, heavy rain outside. I was mad at Ma because she made everything so incovinient. Grr. They dropped me at Hot cross bun. I got the cake and rushed to the car. I was a little bit wet. and my hair,from straight became very messy. When we reached grandpalace, we started to have our buffet lunch. I ate a lot of cakes. CHEESE CAKES AGAIN. I don't know why I love cake so much lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment