cake freak AKA gym freak

Friday, May 15, 2009

Lapse into despair

Yea,got to shop after school. I felt so empty. I didn't know why. Maybe I should have brought my NEW MOON along. I was expressionless throughout the day. I didn't know what was exactly happened to me. Causing me so down by the way. Maybe I will get some entertainment for myself later. Tonight will be going to tuition. Extra tuition class offered by Mdm. Soo. Because we have to finish "Trigonometri" first. I wasted a lot of time today. I am dazed. I don't know what am I intending to do later. Sejarah again? It's freaky okay? Creepy Sejarah I would like to say. Can anybody tell me what can I do to replace those emptyness in me? I'm so bored and weary without a reason.Life goes on with boredom. "NEW MOON ,I wish that you're beside me now.I can't get you off my sight. Miss you. " quoted by the exact bookworm.


Jia the only bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment